This board is the new home for david63's extensions.

All of the extensions hosted here will need to be treated as a new install as there is no migration from the original ones to these, and furthermore, no support will be given to migrating to any of these extensions from previous versions.

Due to the selfishness of certain board members it has become necessary to apply a limit of how many downloads each member can make before making a donation. Once a donation has been made then you will have unlimited downloads.

[3.3.0] Login on Profile

Fully working extensions
devspace
Owner
Owner

[3.3.0] Login on Profile

Post by devspace »

Last login on profile:

An extension for phpBB that adds the member's last login date to their profile.

Compatibility:

Image Image

Notes:

If you are using any other version of this extension then it must be Disabled /Delete data and the original files deleted before installing this version - you will loose all settings.

Features:
  • Select by group permissions which groups will display the last login data.
  • Select by group permissions which groups will be able to see the last login data.
Language(s):
  • en
Version:
Installation:
  • Download the latest release and unzip it.
  • Upload the unzipped files to [board root]/ext/devspace/loginonprofile and enable it in the ACP
Configuration:
  • ACP
  • Permissions
  • [Select User/group]
  • Advanced permissions
  • Set - Can display last login on profile
  • Set - Can view last login on profile
Extension Download:

devspace
Owner
Owner

Login on Profile

Post by devspace »

Announcements:

stone23
Donor
Donor

Re: [3.3.0] Login on Profile

Post by stone23 »

I would need to know what these language keys correspond to and what their function is :
ScreenShot054.jpg
ScreenShot053.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

devspace
Owner
Owner

Post by devspace »

I believe that they are suffixes used to indicate the type of login - Admin, remember me or session.

stone23
Donor
Donor

Post by stone23 »

On the other hand, does the extension connect to the database directly?
Because on the online forum, I only get "no data" on all users and I tried changing the permissions but it doesn't change anything...
I have a test forum in the subdomain of my main forum and this one only indicates the information of the administrator...

stone23
Donor
Donor

Post by stone23 »

I just saw that there is a time to respect for the connections to the database to take effect...

devspace
Owner
Owner

Post by devspace »

stone23 wrote: 22 Apr 2023, 19:27
I only get "no data" on all users
It is not retrospective - you will not see any data until the user has logged on since installing the extension.
stone23 wrote: 22 Apr 2023, 19:43
I just saw that there is a time to respect for the connections to the database to take effect...
No idea what that means

stone23
Donor
Donor

Post by stone23 »

I took the liberty of modifying your extension so that the results displayed correspond to the table of the last visits of users in the database of the forum and it works perfectly.
It is only installed on my forum but I can provide you with a zip file of the modified extension with the copyrights for the modified files, of course...

stone23
Donor
Donor

Post by stone23 »

This extension is now retroactive...
That's good, this extension has never been offered on phpBB.com...

devspace
Owner
Owner

Post by devspace »

stone23 wrote: 23 Apr 2023, 19:47
I took the liberty of modifying your extension
That is fine and what open source is all about.
so that the results displayed correspond to the table of the last visits of users in the database of the forum
No problem with that if that is what you want.
and it works perfectly
... for you, but that is not what this extension does. It reports last login not last visit - the two are totally different.
I can provide you with a zip file of the modified extension
Thank you - but no thank you as your "modified" version will not be doing what this extension was requested to do - but by all means you can release it yourself (leaving all the copyrights in place) if you believe that it provides a different solution - but be sure to release under your vendor name and change the description.
stone23 wrote: 23 Apr 2023, 20:05
this extension has never been offered on phpBB.com
Correct - but it was available on david63's Github page!

stone23
Donor
Donor

Post by stone23 »

devspace wrote: 23 Apr 2023, 21:24
It reports last login not last visit - the two are totally different.
I grant you, I based myself on the "user details" extension, I will look into rendering the desired functions of your extension on the last connection and I will see how it corresponds to what I desire.
I no longer expect any support from you and make changes only for my own person!

devspace
Owner
Owner

Post by devspace »

stone23 wrote: 24 Apr 2023, 19:34
I no longer expect any support from you
As far as I can see you have not asked for support with this extension but you decided that you wanted to change its functionality

stone23
Donor
Donor

Post by stone23 »

devspace wrote: 24 Apr 2023, 21:05
stone23 wrote: 24 Apr 2023, 19:34
I no longer expect any support from you
As far as I can see you have not asked for support with this extension but you decided that you wanted to change its functionality
Indeed, I did not ask you for support for this extension because I never got answers to all my problems on all yours extension and I exempt you from the "lack of information" which you are so used to answering me. ..
On the other hand, I do not intend to publish my modifications, I keep them for my personal use!