This board is the new home for david63's extensions.

All of the extensions hosted here will need to be treated as a new install as there is no migration from the original ones to these, and furthermore, no support will be given to migrating to any of these extensions from previous versions.

Due to the selfishness of certain board members it has become necessary to apply a limit of how many downloads each member can make before making a donation. Once a donation has been made then you will have unlimited downloads.

[3.3.1] Ext Services Check

Fully working extensions
devspace
Owner
Owner

[3.3.1] Ext Services Check

Post by devspace »

Extension Services .yml Check:

Checks the syntax of the .yml files in extensions.

Compatibility:

Image Image

Note:

If you are using any other version of this extension then it must be Disabled /Delete data and the original files deleted before installing this version - you will loose all settings.

Features:
  • Lists the status of all extensions.
  • Shows a comparison of the "original" file and the "re-formatted" file.
  • Highlights the difference between the two files.
  • Option to disable an extension that has errors and/or queries.
Language(s):
  • en
Version:
Installation:
  • Download the latest release and unzip it.
  • Upload the unzipped files to [board root]/ext/devspace/extservicescheck and enable it in the ACP
Configuration:
  • No configuration required
Useage:
  • Customise
  • Manage extensions
  • Extensions .yml check
Extension Download:

devspace
Owner
Owner

[3.0.1] Ext Services Check

Post by devspace »

Announcements:

[22/11/2022] Updated to version 3.3.1 - missing .css file

Seewolfpk

Re: [3.3.0] Ext Services Check

Post by Seewolfpk »

This EXT wanted me to fill in
defaults:
public: true
If I do this in 2 of my EXT (Mike´s Usermap and gfksx/thanksforposts
i become Error:
cannot be inherited from "_defaults" when a "parent" is set
I ask Mike and he told me
Das brauchst du bei meinen Ext nicht einfügen, weil diese beiden Zeilen nur nötig sind, wenn man über den phpBB-Container auf die Klassen zugreifen will und nicht über "Dependency Injection".
Das ist aber eh als "Depricated" eingestuft und meine Ext arbeiten alle mit Controllern, also über "Dependency Injection" und nicht mehr mit Modulen.
Sorry for German answer. Translation
You don't need to add that to my ext because these two lines are only necessary if you want to access the classes via the phpBB container and not via 'Dependency Injection'.
But that's classified as 'Depricated' anyway and my Ext all work with controllers, i.e. via 'Dependency Injection' and no longer with modules.
The error shot down my whole Board.
Please fix the checkup routine.

david63

Post by david63 »

Seewolfpk wrote: 22 Nov 2022, 08:45
Please fix the checkup routine.
There is nothing to fix.
  • First of all anything that is reported by this extension is only advisory - it is up to you whether you apply the changes or not.
  • Secondly if the change is applied correctly, and the cache purged after making the changes, then it will not "shoot down your whole board".
  • Lastly this will be a requirement in a future version of Symfony.

Seewolfpk

Post by Seewolfpk »

david63 wrote: 22 Nov 2022, 10:24
Secondly if the change is applied correctly, and the cache purged after making the changes, then it will not "shoot down your whole board".
Of course i purged the cache after deaktivate the EXT.
Then apply the changes. Activate the EXT and purge again.
The i see:
Beim Aufbau des Containers durch phpBB ist wegen einer installierten Erweiterung ein Fehler aufgetreten. Aus diesem Grund wurden alle Erweiterungen vorrübergehend deaktiviert. Bitte versuche das Problem zu beheben, in dem du den Cache des Boards leerst. Alle Erweiterungen werden automatisch wieder aktiviert, sobald der Container-Fehler behoben ist. Wenn das Problem dauerhaft auftritt, besuche bitte phpBB.com (englisch) für Support (deutschsprachiger Support auf phpBB.de).

Fehler: The file "/www/htdocs/w01bfa2e/tsamail.de/ext/gfksx/thanksforposts/config/services.yml" does not contain valid YAML: Indentation problem in "/www/htdocs/w01bfa2e/tsamail.de/ext/gfksx/thanksforposts/config/services.yml" at line 97 (near " _defaults:").

#0 /www/htdocs/w01bfa2e/tsamail.de/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Loader/YamlFileLoader.php(117): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Loader\YamlFileLoader->loadFile('/www/htdocs/w01...')
#1 /www/htdocs/w01bfa2e/tsamail.de/phpbb/extension/di/extension_base.php(99): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Loader\YamlFileLoader->load('services.yml')
#2 /www/htdocs/w01bfa2e/tsamail.de/phpbb/extension/di/extension_base.php(63): phpbb\extension\di\extension_base->load_services(Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\MergeExtensionConfigurationContainerBuilder))
#3 /www/htdocs/w01bfa2e/tsamail.de/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Compiler/MergeExtensionConfigurationPass.php(71): phpbb\extension\di\extension_base->load(Array, Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\MergeExtensionConfigurationContainerBuilder))
#4 /www/htdocs/w01bfa2e/tsamail.de/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/DependencyInjection/MergeExtensionConfigurationPass.php(39): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\MergeExtensionConfigurationPass->process(Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder))
#5 /www/htdocs/w01bfa2e/tsamail.de/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Compiler/Compiler.php(140): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\DependencyInjection\MergeExtensionConfigurationPass->process(Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder))
#6 /www/htdocs/w01bfa2e/tsamail.de/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/ContainerBuilder.php(789): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\Compiler->compile(Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder))
#7 /www/htdocs/w01bfa2e/tsamail.de/phpbb/di/container_builder.php(223): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder->compile()
#8 /www/htdocs/w01bfa2e/tsamail.de/common.php(117): phpbb\di\container_builder->get_container()
#9 /www/htdocs/w01bfa2e/tsamail.de/adm/index.php(23): require('/www/htdocs/w01...')
#10 {main}
Note: tsamail.de is my testboard.